Frequently asked questions
What is included?
- Heat & Water
- In-Suite Laundry
- 1 Year free Internet & Cable w/ Telus on brand new suites
- Free access to on-site amenities including Fitness center at select communities
*May vary per property. Ask leasing agents for details.
What do I need?
• Photo I.D.
• Credit Report - Credit Karma (Free) or Equifax
• Damage Deposit
• Tenant Insurance $2 Million Liability – MUST HAVE BEFORE MOVE IN – Contact your car insurance company or Dianna Rubio with Lundgren & Young Insurance (780)906-5006 email@example.com
• Set up Power – Epcor (780)310-4300, 1(800)667-2345
• Void Cheque or Direct Deposit Slip
• First Months Rent - If move in before the 20th you would pay pro-rated rent
Are you pet friendly?
We accept small dogs and cats (under 15kg) in select locations. Please inquire with your leasing agent to learn more about the pet policy at your desired building.
What is permitted on the balcony?
Propane BBQ and patio furniture is all that is allowed on your balcony. There is to be no smoking on your balcony or in your suite.
Who do I call If I have an emergency?
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 403.969.1557 in Calgary or 780.246.7856 in Edmonton.
We deem an emergency as no heat, no water, water leakage that will result in damage to your unit or units below or in the common area of the building, flooding, fire (call 911 first). If a tradesperson attends and discovers it is not an emergency, you will be billed a fee. This number is for emergencies only.
If you or someone you live with special requirements where they would need additional help during an emergency, please email us to inform us so that we can have this on file.